A Letter From Father Joe to the Parish Community:
We as a parish have been blessed by the Lord in so many ways. It begins with our Eucharistic celebration and extends to our community of Faith.
Finances are obviously very important to support our ministry, and we appreciate the generous support we receive from our parishioners. As Catholics, we recognize that all we have – our time, our talents, our resources, even our very lives – are gifts from God. We are called to be good stewards of all these gifts, investing them wisely and generously for the sake of God’s Kingdom. We know that our Lord’s promise is to “Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things shall be yours as well.”
To help make it more convenient for you to financially support our parish, we have added an electronic contribution option. This offers you the opportunity to make automatic financial contributions from your credit card or bank account to our parish. Online Giving cost you nothing and provides many advantages to both you and our parish.
- No need for writing checks
- Financial planning allows you to align your paychecks with your parish’s offertory schedule
- Allows you to give even if you are unable to attend parish services
- Contribution amount is easily adjusted
- Credit card option allows you to take advantage of their benefits or cash bonuses
- Able to use Online Giving in conjunction with envelopes or eliminate the envelope
- No need to share any confidential account information with parish staff, you enter it directly into the secure site yourself
- No check processing fees
- Increase regular giving with recurring contributions
- More accurate revenue forecasting
- Provides electronic donation summary for tax purposes
- Reaches a wider demographic of givers
- Accommodates special parish collections and missions
- Eliminates parish staff concerns regarding security and sensitive data
- Allows staff to focus on parish ministry and activities rather than envelopes and contribution recording
Please understand that Online Giving is not intended to replace the traditional act of Sunday offertory, rather it is meant to enhance it. You may continue to receive offering envelopes if you wish. So we would ask you to please prayerfully consider Online Giving.