An opportunity for parents, parish staff, commissions, councils and all those concerned with the faith lives of our youth to find the answers to these questions:
- What do we know about the religious lives of our youth?
- What role to parents and family play in raising young people in the Catholic faith?
- What can we do, as caring adults to help nurture the faith of our young people?
- What is the National Study on Youth and Religion saying about our Catholic youth?
- What is the NSYR saying about the role of parents and family in raising young people in the faith?
Come to an informative meeting on Wednesday, March 13th from 7:00pm- 8:30pm in the Currier Center. We ask only adults attend please as this is an adult-orientated workshop. Any questions, please contact 586-264-1220. Remember that at any given time, we are one generation away from losing our faith, so please consider attending this workshop/talk and you will leave with some excellent resources to practically address the challenges and rewards of raising youth people in the faith.